This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe a new KOTOR?!?!?!

I LOVE the game and there REALLY needs to be one more installment at least!

http://www.lucasartsbioware.com/
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

I thought KOTOR 3 already was in production...
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

You know, I'd love a KotOR3, but I'd have to doubt it would come back to BioWare after the sequel was passed off to Obsidian like that. Can't really think what else it could be though, with LucasArts involved. I just hope it comes out on PC darn them! Or at least the Wii! *pouts*

Hey, who wants to help me break into BioWare and find out exactly what it is? They're only a few blocks from me. We could pull something similar to the recent story arc from Ctrl-Alt-Del, only without the passport fraud.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

See in my DREAMS I have always seen a third installment to finish the story AND it being put back into the hands of BioWare. Obsidian's lack of quality cheesed me off after KOTOR I being so fantastical!

Currently there is no actual facts that there is a KOTOR III in production. BioWare was contracted to make KOTOR into a multi-player online game. This newer allegiance, with some luck, may produce a final chapter for us... maybe... I hope!
        "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
        HellGate: London

Comment

Working...
        X