X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selfish women drive disabled Iraq veterans out of pool

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

How disgusting. These selfish bitches should be booted out of the pool and banned from ever returning in my opinion.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

That is so disgusting!

These men are fighting, not seeing their family for months or even years on end, risking their lives, and these idiot bitches want them out of the pool because it will "scare children?"

That's out of line. Now is a better time than ever for children to learn about these brave men (and women!) who are fighting and dying every day in the Middle East. A bit of time with these brave men, and children will probably learn a great lesson and have more respect than those idiot bitches ever will.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

The manager should have banned these disgusting women from the whole site. As for children being frightened, kids tend to accept differences more readily than adults anyway, and if not, then need to learn that not everybody looks alike. This has made my blood boil - name and shame them, Daily Mail!

- Mrs T Missenden, Derbyshire UK
      An excellent response, I agree 100%! Name and shame these harridans. How can anyone be so cruel to disabled veterans?!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I agree. I've always considered the British military our friends since they have fought alongside us in both world wars and think it's as disrespectful as happening to our own troops, which many of us have not treated so well either. In fact, I bet that if this story make the rounds over here on this side of the Atlantic you'll likely find people that would be happy to welcome them here with a main-course dinner right alongside our own veterans.

Comment

Irrespective of how they got their injuries, be it in a motorcycle accident, an industrial incident or through war no one who has had a traumatic amputiation should be hounded out of a public area because of their appearance, it is absolutely disgusting.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

What an awful example they have given to the children. Yes, some children could be scared at first but these ladies could have taken the opportunity to educate their kids and teach them that there is no reason to be scared.

Comment

Working...
            X