This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retail comic is very good this week.

I think we've all been here at one time or another.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/fun/retail.asp
    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Whaddaya mean it's good "this week"?

I loved the little series where Marla got in trouble for talking about the corporate guy's marital issues.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Okay, okay I meant it is 'especially' good this week.

Jeez...
      Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

I know. I just had to bust your chops.

Note my new location. That comic is so like my store it's uncanny.

Comment

Well lucky for you I don't mind my chops being busted. (That sounds terrible, doesn't it? )

Nice location. I can't wait to see the Darjeeling Limited this week. Once I've seen it I will change my location to something else.

Comment

Darjeeling Limited is great.

And on the subjest of Retail, I think I'm a little bit in love with Marla.
            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Oooooh, cinema guy, you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to seeing it. I have a gigantic geeky crush on Wes Anderson because I love his movies so much.

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                And on the subjest of Retail, I think I'm a little bit in love with Marla.
                Must admit, nice figure. Not too keen on Val unless she changes those glasses. Can't remember the name of the vacuous blonde colleague, but she's too daft to be of any interest.

Ladies? How does Cooper work for you? Anyone fancy Lunker or Stuart?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                  Can't remember the name of the vacuous blonde colleague, but she's too daft to be of any interest.

Ladies? How does Cooper work for you? Anyone fancy Lunker or Stuart?

Rapscallion

Courtney, and Lunker. Stuart is too much of a Yes man for my tastes. Would make a Dominatrix get frustrated over it.

Comment

Back on topic, today's strip is great. Something we can all relate to.

Comment

Working...
                    X