This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This really chaps my ass....

What do women want to do with their male partners?

Why, change them, of course!

http://health.yahoo.com/experts/menl...oking-partner/

A man wrote this. What the HELL was he thinking?

Hence why the first point was "Get him into the sack sooner."
    "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

And here I was trying to fatten my SO up for the last 10 yrs - I'm going about this all wrong. Ya, getting him to go on a diet with you - that always turns out well.

Comment

Oh yeah I saw that article, it's horrid. It's one thing to be concerned for your partner's health and well being but to be manipulative about it is just a bitchy thing to do. It has to be their choice if they want to change and you don't stay with them for what they might be, but for who they are.
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

I find this article and topic somewhat amusing, because if a guy is immediately willing to make major changes for me, he's either a liar or a pushover, and I really don't want anything to do with him either way.

And I agree with Soulstealer, because it is manipulative, and if you're with the person, you shouldn't be concerned with how others perceive them, only if their weight is a health issue.
          "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Oh don't make me laugh! I find this sort of crap stupid and funny.

My personal favorite:

Written by Shallow and Insecure Dumbass: Dress Him Down

Stuck on what to get him for the holidays? Besides the kind of tech stuff every guy loves, like these possible gifts, go for a plain, conservative addition to his closet. Why the conservative look? He'll be more attractive with less advertising on his wear. According to a Men's Health survey of 160 women, the biggest money-related turnoff is a man who's a walking logo.
            Guess I should go sell my soccer jerseys as they all have pretty big honking company logos on them even though I've been told that they look great.

As my friend C would always say "Looks are a plus but personality is the most important."
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Yeah, and we all know that a woman in a relationship wants "her man" to look more attractive so she can show him off. This guy must be on crack or something.

Comment

Heh. What a stupid manipulative article. If you feel the need to change your partner, perhaps you should be looking at your low self-esteem.
                Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Working...
                X