Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. Am I the only one who thinks he sounds like he's absolutely fabulous?

My bet is drag queen out of uniform.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
      Hmm. Am I the only one who thinks he sounds like he's absolutely fabulous?
      Dahhhhhhhling!!! That is brilliant!!! :P
      Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

"You were wrooong! The cuthtomer ith alwayth RIGHT!" Starting to sound like a broken record there, buddy.
        "I'll have your jaaawwbb!" You wouldn't WANT her job! It involves dealing with self-centered asshats like you all day long!

I think you're right, RK. Sounds like a raging case of TPS - Tiny Penis Syndrome.
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Yeah but, in all fairness, this branch is notorious for rude service and poor performance....

http://gothamist.com/2007/03/23/is_the_kensingt.php

Comment

That is true, and the clerk might have actually BEEN a huge jerk and totally in the wrong, but unless she emptied a bowl of spiders over the guy's head, I cannot see what she could have possibly done to warrent HIS behavior. He's so over the top he should have been arrested, in my opinion.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
              This guy must have the tiniest pee pee in the history of primates.
              Hee, I don't know why that makes me laugh. I can say penis just fine but pee pee makes me giggle. Also this takes me back to my class on primates, I know way to much about comparative anatomy of primates and their penis length.

Apperantly there's a scale (I've no idea why there's a scale) on what the average penis size for a species is and humans have larger than hypothesized. Maybe that guy's equipment actually fits the chart.
              How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

That is true, and the clerk might have actually BEEN a huge jerk and totally in the wrong, but unless she emptied a bowl of spiders over the guy's head, I cannot see what she could have possibly done to warrent HIS behavior. He's so over the top he should have been arrested, in my opinion.
                Yeah but whenever I see someone on the receiving end of something the VERY FIRST question I ask is, "Did the receiving person cause the trouble for themselves???" because, the majority of the time, they do and are too hard-headed to realize it. I've found almost a dozen links about this post office and they were the same thing: rude workers, poor service, long lines out the door. Of course the best thing he can do is do like I do and simply vote with my wallet and take his business somewhere else and let the business keep taking increased losses to the point when they'll be forced to do something about it or shut down.

Comment

Working...
                X