X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face Transplant: After two years

http://www.gearability.com/2007/12/1...ear-follow-up/

wow, very interesting!
    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Has it really been two years...?

This sort of treatment (when it goes to its full degree) will be life changing for burns victims or those who have had the most terrible injuries, I just hope the research is continuing.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

You just need some rich vain people to fund the research. Remember the vanity of one idiot can help the life of someone less fortunate.
      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
        You just need some rich vain people to fund the research. Remember the vanity of one idiot can help the life of someone less fortunate.
        How is it vain to want to look relatively normal after getting half your face ripped off by an animal?

Comment

I think you need to read the post again.
          I don't think Soulstealer is saying that this particular operation is vanity.

I think it was more about research being done into plastic surgery for the rich and vain eventually helps to benefit those, like this woman, who really need these medical procedures.

At least, that was my take on it.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
            I think it was more about research being done into plastic surgery for the rich and vain eventually helps to benefit those, like this woman, who really need these medical procedures.
            Yep, I'm terrible with words though. Thanks for the interpretation.
            How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
            X