This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Don't Think There's Hope Anymore

Good grief. I can't believe it. Another Spears baby is on the way - but it's not Britney's.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22318291/

Her 16-year-old sister Jamie Lynn is pregnant. This poor family.
    Last edited by kerrisan; 12-19-2007, 02:26 PM.
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Somebody needs to tell these chicks where babies come from. And give them a bottle of asprin.

What, you didn't know asprin has a 100 percent birth control rate? You put one against the inside of your knee, press it there with the other knee, and hold it like that.

Foolproof.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
      What, you didn't know asprin has a 100 percent birth control rate? You put one against the inside of your knee, press it there with the other knee, and hold it like that.

Foolproof.
      WHew! nearly broke rule #1 with that!
      Yep, it's definitely quite sad - and apparently Mama Spears' book on how she managed to raise such two "superstars" from a humble background has been "postponed". Yeah. Right.
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Wow.

While Jamie Lynn isn't the train wreck her older sister has become (yet. As far as we know.), 16 is still too young to have a baby.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

White trash

*MOD EDIT - Duplicate thread merged. Please do a search before posting current events and news stories.

Well, we now have proof (as if we didn't know it already) that Britney Spear's family are white trash.

Not only do we have the multitude of fail that is Britney's life, I just saw a report on the noon news that her little sister is pregnant. Little sister is 16. Said that she wants to have the baby in Louisiana so that it can have a "normal" life. Uh-huh.

Valerie Castro (noon news anchor) got a good one in. She said that Lynn Spears' "parenting" book release has been put off indefinitely. Gee, I wonder why, since she's such a fine example?
          Last edited by Ree; 12-20-2007, 09:56 PM.
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

That's just crazy...........but hell, you'd have to be a moron to read Mrs. Spears' parenting book anyway!
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I heard the whole family's nuts. The dad likes to threaten to blast anyone away with a shotgun that comes within half a mile of his property. The apple sure as hell doesnt fall from the tree. Somehow that does not surprise me. And with corporate media now allowed to buy newspapers I'm sure you local herald will be blaring this family's stupid antics on their front page every other day in the near future.

Comment

OK, so she hosts a children's show meaning she is trying to be a role model for milllions of children.

She says she knows who the father is but she has no steady BF and has "a bunch of guys she hangs out with".

Nice role model
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Actually, on second thought, they are a little too ritzy to be white trash. Let's call them "Hoity toity white trash", meaning people who are really well off financially but never grew past acting like regular white trash.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Newest celeb pregnancy

*MOD EDIT - Duplicate thread merged. Please do a search before posting links.

im sure most of you know. and this isn't about Jessica Alba

http://www.people.com/people/article...167193,00.html

it runs in the family i guess..
                    Last edited by Ree; 12-20-2007, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Here was I hoping that Jamie Lynn could escape the maelstrom that is Brittany's life. Oh well, I think Nickelodeon still has that girl on Unfabulous.

If that's what it's called
                      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                        That's just crazy...........but hell, you'd have to be a moron to read Mrs. Spears' parenting book anyway!
                        Sure you could blas, it's a 'How Not to Parent' book. Just do the opposite of everything it says.
                        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Here's a semi-follow-up!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071220/...e_lynne_spears

Lynn Spears was going to write a book on parenting! Now it's been "delayed indefinitely".

Also, I was watching the news last night and the anchorwoman was like: Should Nickelodeon (who makes the show, "Zoey 101" which is the show Jamie Lynn Spears stars in) fire/back away from Jamie Lynn now that she's announced her teen pregnancy?

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                            That is too funny!

I just feel so bad for their mom. Any mom is going to be devastated by her teenage daughter's unplanned pregnancy, but this woman's family is right there is the public eye. She has it about a hundred times worse.
                            ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

I can't help but wonder. If Jamie Lynn is 12 weeks along (3 months), and is only 16, how long has she been 16? Less than 12 weeks? Statutory rape, anyone? And if her "boyfriend" as they're now calling him post-knockup is over 18? Even if she is 16, statutory rape, again?

Seriously though, her mother's book will only sell because people will want to know what not to do. If any publisher is idiot enough to go ahead with it.
                              "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

Working...
                              X