Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

22-year-old goes searching for biological mother and...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 22-year-old goes searching for biological mother and...

Just read.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...9_found19.html
    >++++++++[<+++++++++>-]<+.>>>++++[<++++++++>-]<.<++++++[<++++++>-]<+.>+++[<--->-]<..-.>>.<<---.>>.<+++[<+++>-]<++.---.---.-.>+++++[<----------->-]<.

You forgot the warning about possible eye leakage and being left with warm feelings from the story.
    But hey tis the season - oversight overlooked

Comment

Oh wow. Small world, huh?

I'm sorry, I have nothing else I can think of on this one.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
        Oh wow. Small world, huh?
        No kidding.....

Yay for them though
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Aw. That's nice.

Comment

There was a story just like this on 60 Minutes and Readers Digest. The mother was actually her daughter's boss.
            Testing
            "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

They hate olives.
              They are disgraces to mankind.
              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

22-year-old goes searching for biological mother and...

she wasn't his milf fantasy at work!

I'll be in the gutter
                ludo ergo sum

Comment

That's an awesome story. Though that's one of the big reasons I was insistent about having an open adoption -- cause I never never never wanted my children to have to look for me. I wanted to be there no matter what.

Considering they call me "Mommy" and that my little girl was so excited to see me Sunday that she squealed, hugged me and wouldn't let got for about two minutes straight, I don't think I should worry.
                  "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

That's a pretty neat story. I'm adopted and I've often thought about who my real parents might be. Sometimes if someone looks like me I wonder if we're related.

I've never really looked into it though, because I have this terrible fear that I meet my real family and find out they would fit right in on the Springer show. Also, my parents(who raised me from a month old) were such awesome parents that I've never felt like I was missing anything that I needed to go looking for.

Comment

I am also adopted and while I'm glad things worked out for that guy, I have never felt any desire to find my biological parents. My mom told me that from the paperwork and such it seems they were married, just not to each other (she has offered to show me the papers but I really have never wanted to see them).

I already have wonderful parents and wonderful in-laws so why do I need more parents? Besides, they have their own lives and I have mine, they probably don't want me barging into their lives and I certainly don't want them to suddenly appear uninvited in mine.

I did have a weird dream once that I found out Stephen Hawking was my dad. Boy, that would be weird!
                      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                      X