X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Write a letter to Rudolph!

http://www.jhadesigns.com/frogiearno/dearrudolph.htm

For added fun, use people from the board.
    By the way, the people I hate don't go here. XD

Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
    North Pole, Earth

Dear Rudolph

I am writing to ask you to do a little favor for me.

I was a good girl this year, but I did run into a few huge problems.
    Like "borrowing" MadMike's favorite Iron Maiden DVD and selling it to pay for a motorbike.

Or giving Raps some absinthe when we went to a pub just for laughs.
    Then there was the time I stabbed Dave and later fixed him up with that cow, Paris Hilton.

It was real funny though.
    But I did good by Mysty when I made the stereo disappear in order to collect the insurance.

( I only took 42% comission )

And Broomjockey was real happy when I set up the Christmas party. It's wasn't my fault that the a clown took all their cash when they fell asleep from all the vodka.

Despite these little incidents, I would like you to ask generous Santa to send me the little things I asked for:

a big house
    a lottery win
    a pony

I know you heard that I always said you were a massive bitch for agreeing to lead horny Santa's sled even though the other reindeer crapped on you.
    But since you are a great guy I figured you would forgive and forget and help me anyway.

Your crazy fan

Lace
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

North Pole, Earth

Dear Rudolph

I was a good girl this year, but I did run into a few little problems.
    Like "borrowing" Jester's favorite truck and selling it to pay for a show horse.
    Or giving Kusanagi some Jack Daniel's when we went to Key West just for laughs.
    Then there was the time I slapped Big Boy and later fixed him up with that Pig, Entitlement Whore. .
    But I did good by Blas when I made the Kitty disappear in order to collect the insurance.
    ( I only took 42% comission )
    And Edible Hat was real happy when I set up the Halloween party. It's wasn't my fault that the Magician took all their cash when they fell asleep from all the Cheese.
    Despite these little incidents, I would like you to ask odoriferous Santa to send me the little things I asked for:

a Bachelor's Degree
    a clean bathroom
    a vacation
    I know you heard that I always said you were a massive Leopard Gecko for agreeing to lead pallid Santa's sled even though the other reindeer bled on you.
    But since you are a great cubicle I figured you would forgive and forget and help me anyway.

Your fetid fan

Saydrah
    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

My turn! Crazy Guy and Party Lady are based off of two sucky people I've had the displeasure of dealing with. So, I hope no one on here is named that- if so it isn't aimed at you.
      -------------------------------------
      North Pole, Earth

Dear Rudolph,

I was a good girl this year, but I did run into a few giant problems.

Like "borrowing" GraveKeeper's favorite Mp3 player glasses and selling it to pay for a ring.

Or giving Kara some Tequila when we went to California just for laughs.

Then there was the time I gave a present to Crazy Guy and later fixed him up with that donkey, Party Lady.

But I did good by Bookstore Escapee when I made the mechanical puppy disappear in order to collect the insurance. ( I only took 77% comission )

And GreenDay was real happy when I set up the Christmas party. It's wasn't my fault that the stripper took all their cash when they fell asleep from all the Egg Nog.

Despite these little incidents, I would like you to ask purple Santa to send me the
      little things I asked for:
      *My Little Ponies
      *A laptop
      *A Horsey!

I know you heard that I always said you were a Medium Pony for agreeing to lead fast Santa's sled even though the other reindeer heaved on you.

But since you are a great chubby cheeked baby I figured you would forgive and forget and help me anyway.

Your Loving fan,
      DesignFox
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
      X