X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phonebook =/= PS3

http://www.switched.com/2007/12/28/k...-on-christmas/

Boy gets phonebook instead of PS3 for Christmas.

I like the comments... there is an idiot griping about how Bill Gates needs to hear about this. Um..dude...it's a SONY product!

I agree that the whole thing sucks for the poor kid... I don't know how the store should handle it considering they have no way of knowing when the thing was swapped out... I guess it's best to make good on it and give the parents the benefit of the doubt. It so sucks that people pull that crap!
    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Funny enough, I bought two PS3's at launch. One I ordered from a canadian vendor, and another from a gentleman out in Tucson(sp?).

The canadian vendor shipped it just like it was, and i received two canadian phone books.

Comment

Working at the returns desk at target, you get a lot of people coming back angry with phone books, bricks, or sometimes nothing at all in the boxes....

Olive juice you too.

Comment

I'll put money down that someone else bought the PS3 and then "returned" it, but EB didn't check the box.

Unfortunately, that's not uncommon.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I never knew that happened because everytime I've returned an electronic product the employee at the table always opened up the box to make sure everything was there.

Comment

Back in the day, I bought a couple QIC-120 tapes (computer backup) at Staples, and when I got home I found that they were used (label on them from previous user). When I returned them, Staples was shocked that the "switcher" would have returned used tapes - the label identified them as being from a medical office.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
              X