Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Very* interesting interview with Benzair Bhutto...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Very* interesting interview with Benzair Bhutto...

Politics warning and I do not want this to become a flame war. If it does, mods feel free to delete this post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ

I found it extremely interesting, especially roughly 6:00 to 6:10 into the interview (ending by 6:30). It goes by quickly, so play that over to see if you caught what I caught (with no reaction from the interviewer).
    Last edited by draggar; 12-30-2007, 03:17 PM.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Did she just say that Osama Bin Laden was murdered?

Edit: Quick research into this reveals that Omar Sheik (the man she names) is the suspected killer of Daniel Pearl. It is highly likely that she misspoke when she said Osama bin Laden, especially because the statement was made on the heels of speaking about the murders of other Americans in the region.
    Last edited by Boozy; 12-30-2007, 03:11 PM.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Possible, but not a single change of pace form the interviewer?
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
        Possible, but not a single change of pace form the interviewer?
        I don't think he heard her. She was in the middle of a long speech. He almost certainly had a producer yapping into his earpiece at the time.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
          Politics warning and I do not want this to become a flame war. If it does, mods feel free to delete this post.
          Rest assured, if it turns to that, we will delete and do not need permission.

In my opinion, if a person has to post a disclaimer like that, perhaps this isn't the best forum for the post.

www.fratching.com

I think it was a slip of the tongue, and David Frost didn't catch it.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I listened to it a few times and never caught it. I'm glad you pointed it out.

Very interesting, indeed.

Hmmmm....
            Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Interestingly, shortly after her assassination, a 57 minute Bin Laden tape with no mention of Bhutto or her death was released.

Where is Huey Freeman when you need some good conspiracy theories?
              My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Those tapes are typically a month or more late. They didn't admit to 911 until at least a month later.

Rapscallion

Comment

Someone asked for a conspiracy theory? *ahem* This is my forte!

Okay, Osama is dead. The tapes that are released are actually his embalmed corpse used as a ventriloquist's dummy/marionette. That's why it takes so long to get the tapes out. Also, the whole thing was funded by Wisconsin cheese farmers. The reporter is actually deaf, and lip reads, which is why no reaction, because Bhutto's a mumbler, and have you ever tried to read their lips? Oi. And as for oil being from dinosaur bones? Lemme tell you, that's a load of crock. Oil's actually made from ground up pixies! How else can you explain it being able to be turned into so many different things!?

Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                  X