X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook Creating SCs

A group called "101 Fun Things to do at Walmart"

http://wcupa.facebook.com/group.php?...3938392&ref=nf

Only viewable if you have facebook. If enough of you want me to copy and paste, I'll do so.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

In the abstract, mildly amusing, when its someones actual workplace where they put a lot of effort into making it work properly, certainly not funny.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Is it this list? (I don't have Facebook, and I have no desire to get one.)
      What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Quoth Part-Time Parrothead View Post
        Is it this list? (I don't have Facebook, and I have no desire to get one.)
        Afraid so. Doing the rounds again.

Rapscallion

Comment

I wouldn't blame Facebook for it. There are lots of groups on that site that many people may find offensive or rude or that they'd disagree with. It's up to Facebook to delete those groups if necessary.

Having said that, that list has been around for years. It is up to people to have the maturity and sense of reality to know not to actually do that at a Wal-Mart.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Every time I see that list, I think of how stupid it is. You have to be truly stupid, to do any of it
            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
            X