This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliance.

Can you tell if these people are Computer Language Programmers or Serial Killers?
    http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/
    It may look creepy, but it's not a screamer.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Oh, god. How sad is it that I got a 9 out of 10. And the one I got wrong was a developer who I mis-tagged as a killer.

I need a life. Anybody have one they're not using?

Comment

7/10, not too bad!
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Well seeing as I love to read about serial killers in my spare time, I'm not surprised I got ten out of ten.

"You'd spot Hannibal Lector in seconds at an open source conference. Your liver's safe."
        Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

10/10.

If the subject was disheveled or the pic was blurred, I picked SK. But, obviously, I picked Berkowitz immediately.
          Testing
          "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

5/10.
            "Not bad, but it might be best to avoid a career in Law enforcement or IT recruitment"
            Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

10/10. I like reading about serial killers too.
              Military Spouse Support.
              http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
              Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Wait wait. There's a difference between the two?
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I've seen that before, and even taken the test before...quite a while ago, and I still only got 6/10.
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                  X