X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimson Dark: Very Cool Sci-Fi Webcomic

http://www.davidcsimon.com/crimsondark/index.php

My evil brother just showed me this. Very cool work, sci-fi story with shades of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Firefly/Serenity, Blake's Seven, even a nice side of Ghost in the Shell cyberpunk.

From the site's "about" page:
    What is Crimson Dark?

Crimson Dark is a Sci-Fi webcomic created by David C. Simon, updated with a new page every Monday and Friday. Though work began on the strip in May 2006, it wasn't published until the 1st of June of that year (the archives were backdated, so that new readers would have more than one page to look at). The comic is a serialised story set during a massive inter-stellar war in the 27th century, but focuses primarily on a handful of individuals caught up in the middle of the war rather than the broader details of the conflict.
    I'm new to webcomics, but as stories go this is really good. Cool starship battles, memorable characters, snappy dialogue, political intrigue, moral dilemmas... I highly recommend it!
    Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.
Working...
X