Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible? JuniorMintz, look at this!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible? JuniorMintz, look at this!

I read the stories JuniorMintz posted about "Freaky Ass Eye Injuries" in War Stories and grossed out very thoroughly, strong though my stomach is.

I just found this on the Etiquette Hell site:

http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/ind...topic=22778.15

Read the post by CatFanatic. Can she, possibly, be the same woman JuniorMintz mentioned? Do you think?

EEEEEK!

If so, I'm glad to see that she healed, but holy hell that was awful!

I'm in the process of registering over there so I can take a peek at the lady's profile... I'm kind of curious, LOL.

Thanks for pointing this out!
    "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

I have a vibe from your post so far, but is it an overly gross link? I wouldn't mind if I were at home (Well, maybe I would), but I'm at school right now and I don't want to expose people to "freaky ass eye injuries". No pun intended.

Comment

Chazzie, if it's the same story as the one I am thinking of, then it is so gross I don't even want to click the new link

Just thinking about it again makes me sick

Comment

It's gross. However, her eye has healed.

Comment

Ok kids, linky to the referring post? I "think" I remember it but um, to quote Familiy Guy, "And then?"

Seriously, you guys have to fill me in on if/when you're over there. I'm getting paranoid LOL. *Kidding but it's a cool thing to me.*
            Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Currently in the War Stories section - easy to find as it was the most recently added.

Rapscallion

Comment

And this is why Raps is in charge. Thanks hon!!!
                Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Working...
                X