X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen on a blog

From Here

7. Sometimes for cheap thrills at the grocery store I will randomly put things in people’s carts when walking by. I try to find themes, like putting marshmallows in the musclehead’s cart next to the protein powder or putting baby wipes in the cart of a college kid next to the twelve pack of Budweiser. The best one was when a mom and her young teenage daughter were being downright obnoxious to the poor lady at the deli counter to the point I said something to them (see #4 above). The daughter sneered at me and told me to mind my own business. I walked over to the pharmacy, got a pack of pregnancy tests and dropped them in their cart. I hurried outside and watched them in the checkout line through the window. The mom held up the package of pregnancy tests and smacked her daughter in the head. I could see the daughter yell at the mom. Then they both stopped and looked around the store. I was the deli lady’s best friend after telling her this story the next time I saw her.

EDIT : Maybe this should be in Sightings? Mods?

This belongs in check it out for future reference, the exclamation point in the right hand corner of every post enables you to report a post as miscategorized, which I'll do for you now.
    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

nice work!

Comment

Well, that's kind of cool, but I thought we didn't condone revenge?
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I thought we did not condone violent revenge, but isn't an interested bystander allowed to issue a Non-violent Karma Check?

Comment

..... im voting for being Karam's Fist (my name is earl)

Comment

I don't know, but the story seems just a little too contrived, and based on that old email joke about things to do in a Wal-Mart when you're bored.
              Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
              X