X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twins Meet, Marry

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080111/...4ppYDXIhIE1vAI

Can you imagine finding out you married your twin?

(I suspect this is a made up story by the politician, but it's hilaristurbing anyway)
    My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

I have actually heard of at least one case of this before, several years ago. A man moves in next door to a woman, they meet, talk, fall in love, marry, and eventually discover they were actually twins who were seperated at birth through adoption (IVF was nowhere in the picture). However, they took steps to ensure they wouldn't have children (I think they both got fixed or something else equally permanant) and remained as husband and wife, since they didn't and couldn't think of each other as siblings.
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

I'm pretty sure its a genuine case, too many politicians have been burned for lying recently coughhaincough so I can't see that as beeing a smart move.

If I had the time (read inclination) I would do some research, but I don't so I won't.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Altho, if they do remain as husband and wife, isn't it illegal for them to sleep together?
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Gross.

Just like the episode of Maury when a half brother and sister (who had known since childhood that they MIGHT be related!) married and had a baby, found out that they have the same dad ON THE MAURY SHOW, and continued the relationship!

Sick, sick, sick.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
            Altho, if they do remain as husband and wife, isn't it illegal for them to sleep together?
            Depends on where you are. I think here is would be illegal for them to just be married.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

The wedding was annulled, hence how it came to the Law Lords attention.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Working...
              X