This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Warning* potentially disturbing content

I was really really holding out hope that these four babies were still alive. I just don't think I can ever drive over that bridge again. The father said that someone took his kids after confessing that he threw them off the bridge; I know I was hoping that it was true and so were a lot of people in the Mobile-Pensacola area where this happened. It's just so awful. This really has made me upset.

The children were ages 3, 2, 1 and four months. How could someone do that to their own babies?!

story here

*MOD EDIT -Link fixed. Please put warnings of disturbing content in thread titles, rather than the graphic content itself.
    Last edited by Ree; 01-13-2008, 06:58 PM.

Sort of a male version of Andrea Yates.

Hopefully no one goes easy on him. Maybe we should send him over a bridge.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

The link doesn't load the story for me...just an advertisement and the rest of the navigation crap...

But, I did read a little about this guy on google news. How horrible... I can't even wrap my head around that...
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

The guy is sick, there is no other explanation.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Sorry designfox that the link didn't work anymore. That's WEAR for you.

Here's another link in addition to the one that Ree connected; it discusses the recovery of a second child:

Right here

And I apologize for not censoring the title and to those upset with me, but since that's the headline, I thought that's what I should put, as that's how it's plastered all over the internet. But I know better now. Sorry.

Comment

Thanks for the additional links.
            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Those poor kids and that poor mother. I really hope she has someone she can stay with. No one should be alone after a horrible tragedy like that.
              Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                The guy is sick, there is no other explanation.
                I got a lead pill that will cure all his ills.....guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                X