This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some SC Justice from Judge judy.

I saw this on YouTube just now. I don't know if it has been posted before as I could find nothing in a search here.

Judge Judy doles out some justice to an SC over breaking a store's "No Cellphone" policy.

Part 1

Part 2

About 18½ minutes long in total.
    This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Jeepers, the plaintiffs are scary! You can tell from the way they acted that they were definitely in the wrong, especially when they kept interrupting Judge Judy!
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I loved the bailiff unable to keep a straight face. Made the first one for me.

Rapscallion

Comment

That was awesome.

I wanted to smack the plaintiff...seems she was trying to use her transit job as justification for something. The "no cell phone" graphic was clear enough to me. I think the "ladies" were in cahoots.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Totally, and utterly pwned!

'You behaved badly, try and behave better next time'

A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Even if the plaintiff was the one who was assaulted first, it's hard to have any sympathy for her given her attitude. Just from the way that she speaks to Judge Judy, you can tell she has no respect for anyone else. Yeah, the police "added what they wanted" to the police report. What a witch.

Plus, I love when she tells Judge Judy "I only hit Mr Espinoza one time" and JJ totally pwns her and reminds her of what she said. And then tells her friend to "SIT!" like she's a dog. Nice.
            "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

That's what I should have to that rude bitch at the flea market store over on First Ave. when she started giving me shit about my 10 year old looking at a toy plane.

Actually what I did was I had us all put down what we were gonna buy and told the "staff", "Fine I'll just take my business somewhere else. I dont need this horseshit!" and then voted with my wallet and left.

Comment

I've got one word for that woman (and her little friend there): owned!

Seriously, if that woman had an attitude like that and she came into my store then I'd kick her out as well (not to mention ban her from the store). It sounds to me like she went into a high end boutique shop in San Francisco. I don't know about anybody else, but if I go into a high end shop and I'm going to pay a lot of money for something, then I expect a pleasant shopping experience. That woman would have totally disturbed me and, if I were another customer, I probably would have said something to an employee about her behavior. It was uncalled for, no questions asked. And her friend? Where did she dig that woman up from. It sounded like she couldn't keep her story straight. I love it when Judge Judy puts people like that back in their place.

Judge Judy and Store Employees: 1
                Sucky Customer Bitch: 0
                Suddenly, Vermont became the epicenter of the dystopia.

Comment

Quoth GolfCart34 View Post
                  And her friend? Where did she dig that woman up from.
                  That was a woman?

Rapscallion

Comment

My thought exactly...
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I was waiting for the plaintiff to say "Your Honor, but the Customer is Always Right"

Comment

Working...
                      X