X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article Asking Parents to Watch Their Kids

Novel concept.

http://www.pjstar.com/php/index.php?..._the_children/

I think the parent of the child should have a stern talking to by some sort of authority figure to hopefully verbally smack sense into her head.
    Answers are easy...it is asking the right questions which is hard.

What was mummy doing? Sipping margaritas with the other neighborhood mothers while the children all nearly drowned?
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

The sad thing is, this little child will likely pay with his health or life with the worthless mother continues to gossip and sip colorful drinks.
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
        The sad thing is, this little child will likely pay with his health or life with the worthless mother continues to gossip and sip colorful drinks.
        May the drinks be so colorful, that everything that comes out of her body for the next week turns her toilet into a nightmarish kaleidoscope.
        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

oh where was he?
          With that kind of remark surely said adult (can hardly call them a parent with that level of lack of control) should have been removed from the pool complex. She has demonstrated a lack of control over her children and has a disregard for their safety.
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

From one of the responses to the article:
            obviously the mother of this child never intended to be a parent and perhaps was hoping the problem of parenthood would just go away if she ignored her child long enough.
            It very nearly did.

Grr, what is wrong with people! This is not a safe world, you cannot assume your child is going to be safe, they don't know all the rules yet, nor can they control their impulses! What if you're at the playground, and your kid decides to make a mad dash into the busy street chasing his frisbee? Or sees an unfamiliar dog and runs up to it to give it a hug and the dog thinks it's under attack?! WATCH YOUR CHILDREN!!!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

The sad thing is, this happens more often than you'd believe.

A friend of mine put himself through university doing a lifeguard job, and he had something similar happen around 3 times.

*shakes head*
              There is no tinfoil helmet. They are reading your thoughts and there is nothing you can do to stop them.

Comment

Working...
              X