Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Post sends fake Jessica to the game.

The title says it all. They sent a Jessica Simpson lookalike to the game because of the superstition that when she attended her boyfriend Tony Romo played worse.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01142008...749.htm?page=0

"Yoko Romo"

The impersonator doesn't really look like Jessica. But whatever works I guess.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Looks like a guy in drag to me.
      I HATE stupid people!

Comment

They made fun of that this morning on the radio. It was fun to finally not hear about Britney for once..lol. They made a spoof of how Jessica has been jinxing stuff since the 1800s. It was hilarious.

I doubt Jessica Simpson is even smart enough to know where she is at any given time. As funny and convenient as it would be to blame her for Romo's pitfalls, we really can't. The poor girl doesn't even have two neurons in her head to rub together to spark a logical thought.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          I doubt Jessica Simpson is even smart enough to know where she is at any given time.
          Ain't that the truth? I remember watching an episode of Newlyweds where she couldn't even pronounce Massachusetts. She called it Massatooshits. Then she complained about how she couldn't pronounce the state's name. I can almost guarantee you that Nick Lachey was at home smacking his forehead at that very moment.
          Suddenly, Vermont became the epicenter of the dystopia.

Comment

Working...
          X