Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think a steamroller might work well, too...
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Heh, I got a 40%.

I think me wanting to look for loved ones hurt me big time!

Comment

54% chance of surviving the Zombie Apocalypse and I am 67% Geek.

I guess if I wasn't so out of shape from all those hours spent sitting in front of my computer, I would've had a better score on the Zombie test.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          41%....wtf?!

Here's my gameplan.

Grab all my steak-knives. Open my door, gash any and all zombies gathered around my apartment,
          ...and then they eat your face. Knives won't do much against a zombie hoarde unless you can sever limbs in a single swipe. Remember, they don't feel pain and won't recoil from a slice.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I got 58% chance of surviving, alright!

Comment

You underestimate me, Broomjockey!

I'm positive my chances went down because I want to save my family. But see, we'd work as a team. But I'd have to get to my family first. If I couldn't use the knives, then I'm afraid I'd have to bust down the door and just leap off the balcony in a split second, hoping none get to me first!
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

91%

I've seen enough movies (and own the Zombie Survival Guide) to know my loved ones are probably zombies. And that if they are, they should be killed like any other zombie.

Bring those undead sons of bitches on!
                Last edited by Kara; 01-23-2008, 12:15 PM.
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

lol 40%...damnit need to get more canned foods, learn how to use a gun, stop caring about loved ones, and move to a smalled town LOL
                  I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

Im 42%
                    id probably try to pull off the whole "blend in" from shawn of the dead. but im pretty sure my ass would be grass.
                    it's said that no sane person could bite another person and draw blood. I've done it before, but then again sanity has always been questionable in our family.

Comment

Working...
                    X