This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Heath Ledger

I don't know if this is true or not, but here's the linky - Wha?

He was such a great actor, and still so young. I hope the story isn't true, for his little girl's sake . . .

Phoenix
    "I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons" - Douglas Adams
    "If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off . . . " - unknown

Couple of links with a quick google search so a posibility.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Yeah, it's popped up on CNN, ABC, and Yahoo now. When I first posted, TMZ was the only site reporting it.

So sad . . .

Phoenix

Comment

Nothing on the BBC site as yet, but they're always late to the party.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I researched the story and found it on several sites. Looks like it's for real.

Too bad...
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Surrounded by pills and on his 28th birthday. He's leaving behind a lil one too. Is the estrangement from Michelle Williams part of it??
            Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

What - TODAY was his birthday?

This is going to be a media shitstorm for some time to come. I called a guy I know who has a crush on him, and he said, "Legends always die young."

I replied, "He didn't have time to become a legend yet; not like James Dean."

Poor guy. It does look like too much, too soon.

Comment

I liked him. He was pretty good as an actor, and the movie I liked him in best was "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson.

Dang, this is just odd.
                "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Quoth Lil Bunny View Post
                  Surrounded by pills and on his 28th birthday.
                  His bday is April 4th . . .

This is so weird, though. It just all feels so strange. I was looking forward to seeing him play the Joker in the new Batman movie!!

Phoenix

Comment

Why was he in Mary-Kate Olsen's apartment?

This story is getting stranger and stranger the more I dig into it.
                    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth Phoenix79 View Post
                      His bday is April 4th . . .

This is so weird, though. It just all feels so strange. I was looking forward to seeing him play the Joker in the new Batman movie!!

Phoenix
                      And this is why you do NOT trust talk radio DJ's. Thanks for catching that as well. Just read his IMDB bio and was getting ready to edit it. I'll leave it just to prove that ya can't believe everything you hear.
                      Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

OMG--I can't believe he's dead.

I love his acting...I'm very sad by this. My sister just called me and she's upset: she was a bit of a fangirl.

Comment

R.I.P. Heath Ledger

http://omg.yahoo.com/heath-ledger-fo...-nyc/news/5898

Now this is just about the crapiest thing to happen all day.

The guy was so young and had a kid.

Man, I'll tell ya, the new Batman movie just won't be the same now with him gone from this world.

and yes, the film was completed before he died. Lets hope they dedicate it to his memory.

R.I.P. Heath.
                          Screw normal. You know why? 'Cause if you're normal, the crowd will accept you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader.

Christopher Titus.

Comment

i can't believe that! he was so young,and talented....and i just can't believe it...

Comment

There's already a link for this story in "Check it Out". I've notified the mods so they can fix it.
                              My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Working...
                              X