Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is so sad. as an aussie i have been watching heaths career for years - all the way back to when he was in neighbors.
    can i suggest (if i was released in america) to pick up a copy of his indie aussie film "Two Hands" - possibly his best movie ever.

I really liked him - he reminded me of hugh jackman - an aussie doing great things in hollywood, and not making negative waves. he will be missed
    The mere fact that we have the flamethrower means that someone, somewhere once said "You know, I'd really like to set those customers over there on fire, but don't possess the means to do it"

Comment

Oh my God, that's so terrible. He was so young. I'm so shocked.
      Last edited by mariamousie1; 01-22-2008, 10:58 PM.
      It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
      -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

According to ET Online - an autopsy is scheduled for tomorrow and results should hopefully be ready by tomorrow afternoon. Cops are saying it's either a suicide or an accidental overdose.

As soon as my husband came through the front door, I told him. I literally got the "deer in the headlights" look. He was in shock. I'm in shock.

R. I. P. Heath Ledger.

Comment

28 years old. That is how old I'll be this year. That is much much too young to die.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I had no idea until I got to work today. I IMed a coworker about something, and he responded to my hi with "Heath Ledger dead." I didn't believe him at first. Another co-worker commented, quite rightly, that this would be much less shocking if it were Britney Spears, as opposed to someone who, at least publicly, seemed to mostly have his shit together.

It is tragic. It'll be interesting to see what comes out as the days go by, and they actually find the truth and release at least some of it to the public. I'm seeing lots of conflicting reports arguing whether it was his apartment or MK Olsen's, as well as whether he was sick, suicidal, or it was just an accident. Still, very sad. Did not see this coming, for sure.
            "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

TMZ: NYPD says he wasn't at Mary Kate Olsen's apartment

For whatever it's worth
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

It was Brad Renfro who died last week....Heath this week......so is it gonna be JTT next week?

TMZ is on at 9:30 pm where I live. Most information should be on that show.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

It's always sad when anyone goes. It's even harder to know that Heath Ledger is only 5 years older than me, Brad Renfro 2 years older than me. Scary.

Sucks even more when there's a little girl involved.
                  When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

From what I heard he had pnuemonia(can't spell) when he died. Others are saying there were pills next to him. I feel bad for his family
                    Last edited by Bramble; 01-23-2008, 03:14 AM. Reason: like i said can't spell -.-
                    My Wajas cave

Comment

I heard the news at work. Me and my coworker were shocked speechless. He called his girlfriend, his mom and at least one sister. I called Becks.

Then to top it all off, I was flipping through Star or Us Weekly or something and they had a snippet of Heath for their story about being single and famous.

I loved Heath in The Patriot and especially in 10 Things I Hate About You. I loved when he was singing "Can't Take My Eyes Off You."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wWV7LWyTFQM
                      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

I brought up the Internet and saw it on Yahoo. I was "What!?!? Him!?!? Oh my God!! This CAN'T be right!"""
                        Testing
                        "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

10 Things I Hate About You is one of my favorite movies of that genre.

This is just weird, even for a jaded cynical asshole like me.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                          Still A Customer."

Comment

For whatever it may be worth, I was reading one of the articles about his death. There was a quote from him a few days or maybe weeks ago, he said that he was not getting any sleep, like two hours max. He also said that he was taking Ambien (SP?) but two of them would only work for about an hour.

So I am guessing that he was probably just so tired that he forgot how many sleeping pills he took. I mean he was in something like 6 different countries in three or four days, possibly while sick. It just sounds to me he was just trying to got some rest, but was beyond the point of being able to remember how many pills he took and when.

Comment

That is just scary....
                              I read about it and literally felt my gut tighten. He's only a year older than me...
                              Apparently he had pneumonia, and was struggling to sleep. It may very well have been an accidental overdose...
                              Now his little girl will grow up only knowing her father through the tv screen.

RIP Heath Ledger.
                              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

It's absolutley horrible, i only heard about it today and i was shocked how someone in the prime of his life could lose it so quickly, so very sad, he was a great actor.

He will be greatly missed by alot of people.

Comment

Working...
                                X