Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard about this on the radio, they said he claimed that his joker role was messing with him too. Something about being a murdering psycho clown.

still shame though.
    http://www.vilecity.com/index.php?r=221271
    Cyberpunk mayhem!

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      It was Brad Renfro who died last week....Heath this week......so is it gonna be JTT next week?

TMZ is on at 9:30 pm where I live. Most information should be on that show.
      Blas - as we all "know", celebrity death come in 3's (don't know why that is, but it's been happening a lot lately).

Heath Ledger is actually celebrity death #4 in about a week.

1. Brad Renfro
      2. The guy from the Kingston Trio who also wrote the song, "Daydream Believer" for The Monkees.
      3. Suzanne Pleshette (from Bob Newhart fame).
      4. Heath Ledger

I didn't know he had pneumonia and had trouble sleeping. It's just so sad. It's sounding more and more accidental as we learn more facts.

Comment

I keep flashing back to the death of River Phoenix - also young, also talented, also drug-related. I still wonder about River's death; a large amount of - was it heroin? - was found in his STOMACH. Still sounds weird to me.

In Heath's death, it sounds as if he took one too many without realizing it. Man, you never know who the good people are until they're gone. He died on the birthday of a fine actor and amazing human being, Bill Bixby, who also left us far too soon.

Comment

Yeah, it's hard to sleep at times. I too take alot of Ambien, Unisom, Sominex, etc. Though I've thankfully kept low dosages. (Though I too sleep an hour or too at most).

I knew I worked at a piece of shit neighborhood, but today proved it beyond a doubt. The vast majority of my customers were HAPPY that he was dead. Some claimed it was God's will. For you know, pretending to be gay.

Jebus christ. It was a MOVIE. Its called ACTING, one of his best ever.

RIP bro. You were one of my favorites.
          Military Spouse Support.
          http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
          Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I have heard some of those sentiments as well. After a couple of repetitions (thankfully not from anyone I know personally) of hearing that, I developed a response.

(said in a musing tone, to no one in particular, but loudly enough for the jerk of the moment to hear)

"Isn't it a great testament to Heath Ledger's acting talents that, even in death, he still has all the world's bigots and homophobes incensed?"
            My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Saw the BBC report this morning and I was absolutely INCENSED at the press intrusion as his body was taken away, the sheer scrum that took place was disgusting, show the guy some privacy, please.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Oh my frickin dog.....
                http://www.news24.com/News24/Enterta...257779,00.html

An evangelical church plans to picket the Heath Ledger Memorial service - because he PLAYED a gay guy.

"I'm going to stand outside of any public memorial service that he has here," Phelps told 2Day FM, referring to the United States.

"And then the other place I'm going to picket him is when they prop him up to worship his dead, rotting carcass further at the Oscars. I'll be right outside by the red carpet."
                holy cow. he's DEAD. leave him be!

*DISCLAIMER: I don't care what religion you are, as long as you're not like the people in the article*
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

That's just sick.

You know, when I found out, I thought, "Heath Ledger? He's not dead!" Then I started reading the news.

Even now, now that an autopsy has been performed, I still have the weird feeling that someone's going to say, "Whoops! It was all a mistake! He was just in a deep coma!" or something like that.

Mind you, I was never much of a fan of his, I didn't have a crush on him like quite a few people out there, though I gained tremendous respect for him when I saw his amazing performance as Ennis Del Mar. I thought, then, that this guy was headed for big things, and I wasn't at all surprised that he was nominated for an Oscar. I also wasn't surprised that he didn't win, considering the subject.

Well, I thought, he'll win another year.

Except he won't.

This is all too strange.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                    Oh my frickin dog.....

An evangelical church plans to picket the Heath Ledger Memorial service - because he PLAYED a gay guy.
                    But to be fair, Phelps would love to protest the funeral of anyone who could correctly spell the word "homosexual".
                    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Now how did I know it was going to be that Phelps assbag before I even read the name?

Being as I was called gay by schoolyard bullies in playground taunts, I would imagine that qualifies me to have my funeral picketed.
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                        Oh my frickin dog.....

You expect otherwise from Fred Phelps? I'd like to slap him upside the head, but shit splatters.

I would hope there'd be enough security around the memorial service to boot those losers out.

RIP, Heath.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                          You expect otherwise from Fred Phelps? I'd like to slap him upside the head, but shit splatters.

I would hope there'd be enough security around the memorial service to boot those losers out.

RIP, Heath.
                          Wikipedia:

"The small church runs numerous websites such as GodHatesFags.com,[1] GodHatesAmerica.com and others expressing condemnation of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people (LGBT), Roman Catholics, Muslims and Jews, as well as populations it believes are supporting the forementioned groups, including Swedes, Canadians, Irish, British, and Americans.

The organization is monitored by the Anti-Defamation League,[2] and is classified as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.[3][4] Although well-known in LGBT communities for picketing gay pride events and funerals, the group achieved national notoriety for picketing funeral processions for soldiers killed in Iraq war combat,[5] which functions as an extension of the Phelps' anti-United States beliefs.

While its members identify themselves as Baptists, the church is an independent church not affiliated with any known Baptist conventions or associations, nor does any Baptist institution recognize the church as a Bible-believing fellowship. The church describes itself as following Primitive Baptist and Calvinist principles. Its first public service was held on the afternoon of Sunday, 27 November 1955.[6]".

I feel nothing but pity for such people.
                          Testing
                          "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Working...
                          X