Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning Contains Bums(In a tastefull way)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning Contains Bums(In a tastefull way)

Ever since someone linked this on my old gaming forums, I've had to go to it at least once a month. You know you all secretly want one. But why does the female washlet have a "vibrating" frontal cleaner? Too bad they cost quite a bit.

http://www.cleanishappy.com/
    Girls do not exist on the intarweb.

i had to doublecheck... yeah the toilet in my bf's apartment is made by Toto.

All I can say is ... OMG YES! Get one of those!
    The one here is very similar to the one in the ad, just an older version basically.

For ours...
    The seat is heated...that in itself is soooo nice. No cold toilet seats here!
    There's only 2 water settings, one to clean the front, one to clean the back... and yes it really does feel nice. The water is heated at first, but....if you use it for too long it'll turn cold.
    The air setting automatically turns on, but I never felt it really... I figured it was just some kind of fan to blow stink away.

The only thing our toilet has that's better is... the back of the toilet has a sink. So, instead of water just flowing into the tank, it flows out of a little faucet, into the basin, and then into the toilet - so you can wash your hands right there.

and once you've used one of those... you don't really want an ordinary seat again.

Comment

Working...
    X