X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is beyond sucky...

*WARNING - VIOLENT CONTENT IN THE LINK*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYOtH4XNw6U&feature=user

A woman cuts in line in a pizza shop and things go downhill from there. I certainly hope the victim recovered quickly.
    Last edited by Rapscallion; 02-07-2008, 06:21 PM.
    "But I don't want to be among mad people."
    You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Only four years in prison for that? Both the girl AND the guy need to be put in prison for more like ten.

Normally, I'm against the death penalty. But, when someone is that violent so quickly and it is so obvious who they are, perhaps society needs to protect itself.
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

I have seen that a few times before. He should get life in prison without parole. Well they both should. If I was that manager, I would have called the cops and gave that guy who got beaten up, free pizza for a year.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Honestly, all those people who stood there and watched that guy take a hellacious beating piss me off almost as much as the guy who did the swinging.

Am I the only person who would at least try to help someone getting the crap knocked out of them?
        "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

Comment

No offence, CancelMyService, but the guy is 6'4" and weighs 300 pounds. I'm 4'8" and barely weigh 90 pounds. If I were there, I wouldn't get in the middle of things either. I would have called the police, yeah. But other than that, there would be no way in hell would I get involved in this.
          "But I don't want to be among mad people."
          You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Quoth CancelMyService View Post
            Honestly, all those people who stood there and watched that guy take a hellacious beating piss me off almost as much as the guy who did the swinging.

Am I the only person who would at least try to help someone getting the crap knocked out of them?
            Agreed. I would have helped too. Simply because I'm alot more confident in my ability to fight then I was in school. I hate to do it. But I would have done something. Fists, weight may not have helped, but forks and knifes would have at least stop him for a bit, if anything to stall him long enough for police to get there.

However, like Princess-Snake, often people would be more in the way then of any help, and more likely to get hurt far worst. So don't be mad at them. Be proud to know your, well. I don't know how to finish that without offending anyone. But be happy to know that you can face the odds, even if it is suicidal.

BTW: Minor note, since that tape isn't the full one. The big guy came back to grab his own cell phone that he lost in the scuffle.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

In a cramped room like that, I wouldn't want to make myself the next target, and besides, the shock of something like that happening in front of you can freeze you into inaction, as you're too stunned to belive you're seeing exactly what you're seeing, by the time that wears off, the guilty party is on his way out the door and down the street.

Either way, enjoy prison you knuckle-dragging troglodyte
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

(language warning)

... recovery?... dunno, how long does it take a broken eye socket to heal?
                i mean WTF...

both the bitch and her bitch boyfriend have serious issues... scratch that.. they have freaking leather-bound subscriptions

all that fighting just cos some guy on a cell was complaining about her to someone else. ... her fucking pansy ass ego can't take the "insult" so she has to go get her giant boyfriend to beat some manners into the guy? i think BOTH of them should have gone to jail. the boyfriend for smashing the guy and the bitch for encouraging him to do it. cos if she had any fucking self control this would have never happened.

Comment

Working...
                X