X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and we thought WE had bad roads

http://javimoya.com/blog/pics/200607/bolivia.htm

I used to complaing about some of the roads in Aus, then I saw this and now I'm glad we have what we have!
    I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Oh my god, that is the scariest road ever. How are people expected to pass?

Comment

Carefully, VERY carefully.
      Want to know more about me ??
      Then feel free to contact me in the MSN messenger!! I'd be happy to chat with you!
      Or check www.myspace.com/kebable

Comment

Holy crap! I thought Pennsylvania's roads were bad! I did, however, notice that there weren't any potholes visible in tlhe photos. Maybe they know something we don't?

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Potholes require two things: ice and traffic. Ice to expand in the cracks, traffic to chip out the damaged roadway. I doubt they get a whole lot of traffic if and when it's icy.....
          Testing
          "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
            Potholes require two things: ice and traffic. Ice to expand in the cracks, traffic to chip out the damaged roadway. I doubt they get a whole lot of traffic if and when it's icy.....
            Not repeat customers, certainly .

Comment

good lord, where is that from? I've seen small roads in japan, but that one takes the cake!
              Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

Quoth toolbert View Post
                good lord, where is that from? I've seen small roads in japan, but that one takes the cake!
                Bolivia, in central South America.

Comment

Bolivia - according to the link.
                  Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Hehe I know that. What's odd, is that PA's roads are covered in craters...yet West Virginia and Ohio...which have roughly the same climate (well, except for Cleveland--their winters are much worse) don't seem to suffer the same problems.

I was thinking though, since Bolivia is a tropical climate, that they'd get a fair bit of rain. However, the roads don't appear to suffer from washouts
                    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
                      I was thinking though, since Bolivia is a tropical climate, that they'd get a fair bit of rain. However, the roads don't appear to suffer from washouts
                      They get plenty of earthquakes, though. Can you even imagine being caught on that road when a 6.5 temblor hits?
                      "Who is this preposterous snob?"

Comment

Potholes require two things: ice and traffic. Ice to expand in the cracks, traffic to chip out the damaged roadway.
                        We don't have much ice here in Phoenix, but we do have potholes!

Back OT, I don't think I'd want to walk on that road, much less drive on it!
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                        X