This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Titi View Post
    I And than chastised the father for teaching the 13 year old how to change oil and tires saying that it was obvious that he wanted boys and not girls and that girls NEVER ( her emphasis not mine) had to do things like that unless they were ugly. (her words as well)
    You'll be happy to know that me and the 2 and a half year old built a cabinet today. We used hammers and screwdrivers. She said, "Are these daddy's tools?" I said, "No baby, they're mommy's tools."

I'll teach her to change a tire when she's older. And a skill saw. I taught her daddy how to use a skill saw, I can teach her.

I'm not ugly. Neither is she.

I feel sorry for both girls. The world is going to chew them up and spit them out. Maybe not the smart one, the princess is doomed.
    Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 04-05-2008, 06:13 AM.

Comment

EDIT: Never mind, found the whole episode after searching around.

Both of those families are terrible. You can't be a spoiled princess with no brains, but at the same time, you can't be an antisocial frump who doesn't like to have fun!
      The six-year-old girl was the only one who had any sense at all.
      Last edited by Gawdzillers; 04-06-2008, 04:26 PM.
      "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
        My head nearly exploded when her father bragged that he'd rather hire and attractive girl than a smart one.
        I sincerely hope the father is not in charge of hiring people for a business of any kind.

And if he is, that particular business deserves to go straight into Chapter 11.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

the link for the video the OP had posted was removed on youtube and I couldn't find that same video on ebaum's world, but I did find this gem.

Spoiled Brat Turns Down Car

This was one of the episodes from MTV's My Super Sweet Sixteen. This girl throws a hissy fit over the fact that her mom didn't give her the car on the day of her party and to top that it wasn't the one she wanted (Mom got her a Lexus). Thankfully that spoiled little bitch got what she deserved in the end...and on national TV and the internet no less.

I personally would've smacked the hell out of her for being a spoiled,ungrateful little shit if I was her mother without a care in the world if the cameras were rolling or not.

I can't stand spoiled rotten kids and their idiot parents that enable that behavior!
          Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 04-07-2008, 03:06 AM.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Grar!

What I wouldn't have given for a car on my 16th birthday. Just a working car, not even a new one!

I wanna slap the kid and the mom for letting the kid be like that.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
            X