This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MST3K episodes!

I loved this show. I miss it, but now that I can see most episiodes on DVD, and some are now on YouTube, I can live again, lol!

Anyway, found a couple of my favorite ones:
    Gumby:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M4_XZ3FLHw
    Spring Fever:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngBNklagsHQ&NR=1
    Circus episode:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGqpV...eature=related
    "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

A friend insisted I watch some of these on YouTube once.

"Puma Man, he flies like a moron!"
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

My favorites...

Time Chasers, particularly because I know someone who was in the movie.

Space Mutiny (Slab Bulkhead! Roll Fizzlebeef! Punch Rockgroin! Big McLargehuge!)

Manos: The Hands of Fate. Quite possibly the definitive MST3K episode, riffing on the worst film EVER MADE. Pure gold.

Overdrawn at the Memory Bank. Worth it for the way Raul Julia said, "Mom...am I nuts?". It came out sounding like "Mom...my nuts?"
      "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

Time Chasers, particularly because I know someone who was in the movie.
        Really? Who was it?

I remember when my sister Rachel and I first discovered MST3K, back when it was on Comedy Central. We've been fans ever since.

Comment

Peter Harrington:

He's a family friend, having known my mom since college and me practically all my life. Though I kinda wish he'd do what Alex Trebek should do and grow back his bitchin' mustache.
          "Well, ergo cogitum daltitum e pluribus shut your piehole." -Mike Rowe

Comment

I found a HUGE 140GB torrent of every MST3K episode at one point. Took me a few months to download that sucker. I think I'm still seeding it. I didn't know there were DVDs available. I'll have to pick some up .

Comment

For some reason I liked the ones they did to informational films.

Like, for example, one black and white film about traffic safety, with a judge lecturing this guy, and behind him there's this tote board like on the Cerebral Palsy telethons and such, and car cash noises can be heard in the background and the tote board is totalling up all the people being hurt or killed.

Then there was another film, or maybe the same one, where a guy's car gets hit by a train and one of the robots said "Sir, can you identify this bucket full of your brother?" That struck me funny.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                Then there was another film, or maybe the same one, where a guy's car gets hit by a train and one of the robots said "Sir, can you identify this bucket full of your brother?" That struck me funny.
                "Last Clear Chance" coupled with the movie "Radar Secret Service". The main movie was dull as dirt, but the short was hilarious! The opening shot showed a funeral procession going into a cemetary and Crow says, "Jack Kevorkian's throwing a tailgate party!"

Yeah, I love the short films. They're usually extremely cheesy educational films made in the 1950s, with that awful, out-of-tune organ music, and either extremely over- or under-acted. They're so easy to skewer.
                Last edited by XCashier; 03-16-2008, 03:49 AM.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Here's one that's appropriate for Saint Patrick's Day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLYbKJOTQ-s
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                  X