This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And we laugh at some warning labels.

Man sues water company for not warning him that water could be dangerous, after he falls asleep in tub and almost drowns.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Page...0drowning.html

This is a joke right?

Really, please tell me this is a joke.

Whats the date?

Bollocks.

He's gonna lose, badly.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Next thing you know, every bottle of water will have a warning label on it as well.

My mom bought me Hershey flavored chapstick for Valentine's Day, and it says on the side Warning: Not to be eaten, not for use in eyes

or something like that. Well...I guess kids eat chapstick but who the hell would put it in their eyes?

Oh wait....remember who you work with every night, blas. That's the reason we have warning labels.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I'm sure a certain verruca/wart removal cream as an 'External use only' label (possibly zovirax), as does hydrocortisone cream.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Titi View Post
          Man sues water company for not warning him that water could be dangerous, after he falls asleep in tub and almost drowns.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Page...0drowning.html
          Darwin: "Dammit! So close! *snaps fingers in disgust
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Dihydrogen monoxide, dangerous stuff. Stockpiled by armed forces worldwide and a major compnent of acid rain, amongst other things.

Learn more
            ludo ergo sum

Comment

That's a joke, right? Please?

Comment

If this isn't a joke then this guy really deserves many, many large lumps of bad karma.
                "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Judging by the photo, and the links to other "stories" I would assume that is a parody style news site like The Onion.
                  "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

Comment

Quoth CancelMyService View Post
                    Judging by the photo, and the links to other "stories" I would assume that is a parody style news site like The Onion.
                    Coincidentally, "Fight Erupts At Peace Rally" was the headline of an actual story in today's issue of my local paper.

Comment

Quoth CancelMyService View Post
                      "God sues MIcrosoft over the use of the word Halo"

Aye, parody site.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                      X