X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Person Motorcycle video

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/261848/

This person has a deathwish and drives like he's on a deserted race track - except he's on a highway.
    The report button - not just for decoration

Thats the number of idiotic things I saw him do that could have lead to serious consequences, no wonder we have so many motorcycle fatalities when there is sh1t like this being published under see how ballsy he is, lets try see how mangled his head is but his body is in perfect shape for ogan harvest.

Doesn't quite have the same ring does it?
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I agree CL. I literally watched the video through my fingers and had that uncomfortable "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" feeling in my belly the whole time.
      And it's not just their lives they're endangering either.
      Pair of meatsacks.

Comment

The UK police service (generally) have decreed that where possible the Police will investigate Road Traffc Offences posted on YouTube, even down to tracing computers and subscribers because there are so many dangerous/stupid videos out there, yes I know this one wasn't youtube but you get the drift.

Comment

Youtube, ebaumsworld, same thing. I somehow think it's a US video, since they're driving on the "right" side of the road :P

Comment

I'd pretty much guarantee it's in the US. The signs over the interchanges are our style. And, judging by the terrain going by, I suspect it's west coast. All that bare dirt and palm trees.

The guy has plenty of recognizable signs that he passes, so it won't be difficult at all to catch him the next time he goes on one of his dangerous driving sprees.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              so it won't be difficult at all to catch him
              It may not be difficult to identify him, but to catch someone like that who drives in that manner when they're not being persued by the police? Good Luck.

Comment

Chances are it's southern California.

And people wonder why they're called "donorcycles".
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                  It may not be difficult to identify him, but to catch someone like that who drives in that manner when they're not being persued by the police? Good Luck.
                  Oh, that's easy, too. Motorcycles have license plates. Cop cars have cameras. They just need a shot of the plate and then they can pick him up at his registered address at their leisure.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                    Oh, that's easy, too. Motorcycles have license plates. Cop cars have cameras. They just need a shot of the plate and then they can pick him up at his registered address at their leisure.
                    Whos to say his registration is up to date
                    Whos to say the plates are real
                    Whos to say there are even plates on it?

I know through bitter, bitter experience it's not always that easy.

Comment

I used to carpool with a guy who was constantly talking about his "crotch rockets" (he never once referred to the as anything else, which drove me nuts). He'd relate stories about going 250km/hr along the highway the previous summer, weaving in and out of traffic and how no cop could ever catch him because he goes too fast. He'd say that he was excited for summer to come again so he could get back on the bikes. I just assumed that once the weather cleared up, and he wanted to take his bike in, I would start taking the train instead. Until, one day when he was on another one of his hour long rants about the advantages of bikes over cars, he turned to me and asked if I'd ever been a passenger on a motorcycle before. I told him I hadn't, and he said 'Well, I guess you'll have to learn!'
                      The only thing I could think was 'Oh hell no, you couldn't pay me enough'
                      Thankfully I don't carpool with him any longer. Drivers like that scare the shit out of me and should have their licenses taken away at first chance, permanently. There is no excuse for that kind of behaviour on the roads.

Comment

Working...
                      X