X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suckiest. Landlord. Ever.

http://www.lep.co.uk/merseyside/Fami...39s.3927737.jp

Bad enough to lose a daughter, but the landlord is trying to sue them for back rent. These guys must have cajones the size of bowling balls!

WOW

Just WOW

The cheek of it!

I would tell them to take a long walk on a short cliff
    We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

Wow,what a dickhead. That family shouldn't give that sucky landlord one red cent.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
        http://www.lep.co.uk/merseyside/Fami...39s.3927737.jp

Bad enough to lose a daughter, but the landlord is trying to sue them for back rent. These guys must have cajones the size of bowling balls!
        Oh, no. Suing for back rent might make some sense.

No, this company is threatening to sue for pending rent because due to the terms of the lease they cannot rent out the place she was staying without permission from the other tenants already there.

They want to be paid for the term of March through June, and they somehow think that because they told the family, "we're so sorry your daughter is dead," with one breath, it's ok to use the next to say, "but we still want you to pay for the room nobody will be using because she's dead."

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

There are no existing profanities in any language that are strong enough to say what I think of these wastes of oxygen
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't contracts kind of null and void in the instance of death? Since, you know, that person is no longer here??
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

In the US, leases can be altered due to "life changing circumstance", i.e., divorce, marriage, children, etc... I'm pretty sure "ceased" counts as a change... Wow. That's... wow.
              Haikus are easy
              But sometimes they don't make sense
              Refrigerator

Comment

Working...
              X