X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEw Cadbury Genius!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7gJrs1jiZM
    Last edited by rvdammit; 04-01-2008, 06:40 PM.
    ludo ergo sum

Umm, a big loop is all I'm getting at the mo?
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Er... that links to the forum that links to this that links to the forum that... AAAHHHH O_o

Comment

An early April Fool prank, perhaps?
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

No, that'd be this.
          "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
            Umm, a big loop is all I'm getting at the mo?
            Should be fixed!
            ludo ergo sum

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I LOVE IT!
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Two things:

First, the logistics of this commercial are simultaneously awesome and mind-boggling. That's a lot of cameras at a lot of angles and a very cool concept.

Second, did anyone else spot the rubber ducky?
                "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

That was great and an excellent song, too! (Yes, I'm a Queen fan!)
                  Quote Dalesys:
                  ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Great song. Fun concept.

But seriously, what the hell does that have to do with chocolate?

Meh, I prefer dark, anyway. None of that milk stuff for me.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

It's about advertising. It's doing what it says on the tin, getting people talking about the chocolate by passing round the ad.
                      ludo ergo sum

Comment

Alas, it makes me want proper chocolate, but hey its all good right!
                        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                          But seriously, what the hell does that have to do with chocolate?
                          Well, Cadbury doesn't need to advertise their chocolate but the ad is more towards their slogan "A glass and a half full day" basically meaning have a positive outlook.

People look at those jobs as boring and slow but the ad shows them making the most of their jobs, in a very fun way.

Advertising doesn't have to advertise the product to get you to buy their products.

But, a minute and a half? That's one hell of a slot if it's run in the US.
                          Quote Dalesys:
                          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

They'll cut it up into chunks for different time slots.

The longest version will show mostly late at night and during low-value slots.

The short versions will get play during more expensive slots.

I know it's advertising. I'm their worst nightmare. I will forget the product every time because the ad is so over the top and pointless. And if I do remember the product, I have a tendancy to avoid it because of stupid commercials.

^-.-^
                            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                            X