X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd graders aimed to hurt teacher

3rd graders wanted to hurt teacher

What a sad world. I didn't read it yet, but I know that we have a few teachers on board here and I thought that I would send it. The title says it all.
    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

I hope it april fools joke, but seeing as it's all over the internet, I doubt it.

And from the sounds of it, it wasn't hurt, it was murder. Weights, handcuffs, knives. 9 students involved. Jobs to do, such as cover the windows so people couldn't see inside, another to clean up. That all it said. To CLEAN UP AFTERWARDS.

All over being told not to stand on a chair.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

What a sad, sad state the human race is in. I would also highly suggest not suspension and petty punishments for these kids, but serious psychological help. If they're having thoughts and intentions like this at such an age, what kind of adults are they going to become?
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

My goshymoss....that is just....wow I don't know know a word to say how wrong that it is.

Comment

what truly scares me is that they have been put on "long term suspsension"... that somewhat implies that someday they may be able to go back to the school I sure as hell wouldn't be in a classroom with them... if I was a teacher and found out they were in my class you would see me running the drive thru at mcdonalds the next day.
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I have friends who used to be teachers who aren't any more because not only is it way too dangerous for them, but they can't even expect the school to support them when bad stuff happens.

One woman I know was hit in the head with a brick while breaking up a fight. The school didn't expel anyone because "it would have angered the parents." I guess allowing kids to coldcock teachers with bricks is far less provocative.

This right here is why I continue to work. So I can afford private school later.

Comment

There was a teacher who tried breaking up a fight at my old HS. While he was trying to break it up, he got cold cocked. And yes the school did suspended the kid for 3 days
              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I got the living shit beat out of me in class. While the teacher watched. After the principal got invovled, the teacher claimed she didn't see it. I don't understand how someone screaming for help as three big guys are pounding their fists into me could possibly be missed.

When my mom found out and STORMED back in, DEMANDING things. They told her the best course they could do was transfer me to a different class.

We have no idea if they suspended the kids. But move ME out, and not the pyschos?

My mom got me out of there, and moved into a better school.
                Military Spouse Support.

Comment

I'm determined to send my kids, when they arrive, to Summerhill School in England. I've read a load of stuff on it and it seems to me like one of the best school policies in the entire galaxy.
                  "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

I saw that and it made me ill. These are children in grade 3, for crying out loud.
                    When I was in that grade, I was busy playing with my dolls and reading my storybooks.

Imagine children that young being so meticulous and planning out all those details.
                    Where the heck did the kids get handcuffs?

What ever happened to drawing a picture of the teacher with horns and fangs and passing it around the class, or making up a funny insulting name?

What a sad world.
                    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                      I got the living shit beat out of me in class. While the teacher watched. After the principal got invovled, the teacher claimed she didn't see it. I don't understand how someone screaming for help as three big guys are pounding their fists into me could possibly be missed.
                      I was bullied in school. In high school I had a few very large friends who would take care of things for me.

Had a teacher ignored such a beating ... I would have had HER beaten severely. There is no excuse for such negligence. None. Zero.
                      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                        I saw that and it made me ill. These are children in grade 3, for crying out loud.
                        When I was in that grade, I was busy playing with my dolls and reading my storybooks.
                        I was doing the same thing when I was in grade 3 . . . books, Barbie dolls and helping Grandma with housework and taking care of my brother.

The world has greatly changed since we were youngsters and in some respects, not for the better.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Ree View Post
                          Where the heck did the kids get handcuffs?
                          Toy metal ones. You can get them at most toys stores. However, like the plastic one, most adults can just break them with sheer strength.

However, most of the times, kids just hurt their wrists.

In anycase, you can just press a button on the cuffs to get them off.
                          Military Spouse Support.

Comment

Working...
                          X