X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 61-year old man has baby with daughter

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=4601512

Good people of CS.com, I wish I was making this up. And that's all I have to say about that.

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

" John Deaves, 61, and his daughter Jenny, 39, have a 9-month-old daughter but have been banned from having sex after a court convicted the pair on two counts of incest, placing them both on a three-year good behavior bond."

Um...yeah. I'm sure that ban will take care of the problem. I mean, it's enforceble, right?

"The couple are being monitored by the relevant authorities," a South Australia state police spokesman told Reuters on Monday."

Who is...what? Hiding under their bed? In their closet?

You know, you'd have to be one lonely, desperate, mouth-breathing cow whose standards started out on the lowest possible setting.

Alls I know is this:

Comment

ummmmmm GROSS!!!!!!! As I read that all I could do was picture my father. What is wrong with these people!!! We wont even let my dad run around with out a shirt!

Comment

AAACK! BRAIN BLEACH!!!

ye gods! that's just...I mean...ebbeh....
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

The story was broken by Channel 9. Channel 7 claim it's a hoax. In their usual way, they imply that only people who watch channel 9 are dumb enough to fall for it. Channel 9 counteredy by claiming channel 7's bingo game show was rigged.

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
            The story was broken by Channel 9. Channel 7 claim it's a hoax. In their usual way, they imply that only people who watch channel 9 are dumb enough to fall for it. Channel 9 counteredy by claiming channel 7's bingo game show was rigged.
            In the end, its real but Channel 9 paid the couple to bring the story out (What a surprise, and both of the networks do it too )
            - Boochan

Comment

UUUUGGGH!!! That's so gross and wrong on so many levels!!!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I realize this could very well be bunk, but a year or so ago there was a couple on the Maury show. Engaged to be married, already had a baby. Knew for several years that there was a possibility that they were half brother and sister. Had the DNA test. They WERE half brother and half sister. Stayed together anyway.

These poor children that are the result of incest are going to have the worst lives imagineable.
                You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Just think of the risk of genetic problems, ugh, doesn't even bear thinking about.
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I agree with the ewww factor . . . .
                    But we do need to note - the man is her biological father . . .not a man who stayed around and raised her. (hmm he didn't stay to raise me would I really want to risk having another child he wouldn't stay to raise?)

I too would like to see how a court will enforce the no sex portion of the ruling.

Comment

This is sick and wrong on so many levels.

But, they had started their little relationship before they knew they were in anyway related.

The sick and wrong part comes in when they continued their relationship after learning their relation to eachother.
                      When will the fantasy end? When will the heaven begin?

Comment

I know that incest is usually a pretty squickie subject. Mostly because of the taboo related to the problems of interbreeding, but also because, well, just ew.

However, I really don't see that it is something that should be legislated against, provided the people involved do everything they can to prevent pregnancy.

From a purely medical standpoint, closely related people having children is not really any worse than people who themselves suffer from a major congenital defect breeding.

But, socially, it's really not accepted at all. And these two are obviously not even remotely responsible, since this is their second child together, the first having died of the expected genetic problems.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                        X