Clear All

• A Size 16 Beauty Queen

Miss Surrey 2008, YOU ROCK!!!!

http://www.asylum.com/2008/04/09/mis...d-bikini-2008/
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Woot go her! She is beautiful!

That photographer should be hit upside the head. Looks like he was in with that one wearing the white suit with the red cross on the right. He should have taken more pictures of the lovely winner.

Comment

Woohoo! Between this and the nightclub that doesn't let in people who are too thin, we might be starting to see the return of real beauty.

Comment

What night club is this?

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
          What night club is this?
          I can't find a link. I heard the singer Mika being interviewed about his song Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) and he said the inspiration for it was a documentary that included this nightclub where super-skinny people aren't allowed in, and the larger people inside were having the time of their lives.

Comment

The club is the Butterfly Lounge.

It's even mentioned in the lyrics.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Well, now wait a minute. I just looked at that, and how can a "size acceptance" club discriminate against skinny people?

Comment

I've always liked natural-looking, curvy women. I'm a size 16 myself, so I was quite happy to see this.

Comment

She's too pasty white for my taste!
                  "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Aethian-
                    The photo/ slides are of Miss England (note larger crown) and all the semi finalists. One of which was Miss Surrey.
                    This was a shoot to model the bikinni designed for 2008 Miss England Contest. There is a reason that their are not that many photos of Miss Surrey - she isn't Miss England.

Comment

Working...
                    X