X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool work pranks!

http://www.asylum.com/gallery/office...dition/704732/

And a couple nice remedies for lunch thieves, too.

I'm going to try the "ctrl+alt+down arrow" as soon as I can!
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Quoth Caveat Emptor View Post
      I'm going to try the "ctrl+alt+down arrow" as soon as I can!
      Supervisors and coworkers would do that at the call center I used to work for as a punishment for when people forgot to log out of their computer before going to break, bathroom, etc. Seeing people try to figure out what had happened and how to fix it was priceless. BTW, it can also be done by Right click on desktop> Graphics Properties> Display Settings
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

BTW, it can also be done by Right click on desktop> Graphics Properties> Display Settings
        I know that WON'T work - I've tried to do that to change my wallpaper, and there is an admin lockout on that function

UPDATE: Doesn't work for me, we must not have the right graphics cards
        Last edited by Caveat Emptor; 04-10-2008, 06:15 PM.
        Testing
        "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Working...
        X