This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBC in WI!

Forgive my potty mouth, but I cannot believe those fucking worthless bastards had the NERVE to show their FACES here......

Story summed up: 3 university students died in a fire this last Saturday morning. Phelps and Fuckers decided it'd be a great idea to take a field trip to Menomonie, WI to let everyone know that "God sent the fire!" and "Thank God for 3 dead students"

Although I don't think they'll be back......

http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/17486369.html
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

I ask again: Do these people just go to every single funeral on Earth to get their rocks off like this?

If it were up to me, the guy who stole a protester's sign and ran off with it would get a firm hearty handshake instead of a theft charge.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I'm starting to think so, IPF. The city in question is not a very big city. It's a big college, but it's a small town in BumSex, WI for Pete's Sake. They must have a crew of people who look for deaths and locations or something.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

You know what I don't understand? They say God hates XXXX. But in all the teachings I had in church and sunday school and primary school, I was taught that God is a loving God. He might have a lot of wrath for those who sin, but he doesn't hate.
        So I'm thinking these asshats don't really believe in God - they're using him as an excuse to get away with being insensitive idiots.
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
          You know what I don't understand? They say God hates XXXX. But in all the teachings I had in church and sunday school and primary school, I was taught that God is a loving God. He might have a lot of wrath for those who sin, but he doesn't hate.
          So I'm thinking these asshats don't really believe in God - they're using him as an excuse to get away with being insensitive idiots.
          Calling them "insensitive" is like calling Krakatoa "a small explosion." They are the same as what has been seen throughout history - they don't truly believe in God, they just use His name to forward their own sick, twisted beliefs. They read a passage in the Bible about some action that *appears* to be homosexual, an action that God "disfavored," so if that seemed to be homosexual....and God wasn't pleased by it....then God must hate homosexuality!! Let's see what else we can find that we can label homosexual! Wow, in our perverted definition, there are homosexuals everywhere! No, homosexuals is too long a word and doesn't have the same effect...F*GS!! YEAH!! THAT'S IT!!! We're hollow, devoid of purpose or goals in life, but we're not going to feel pity for ourselves! We're going to do everything possible to forward our sick, perverted and bigoted message to as many as possible, even if no one wants us around!!!

Sorry to
          Testing
          "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

I share no love for Phelps or the WBC, but if we're going to start down this road, there's topics on Fratching that are all about this subject.
            I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

I'm just glad of Sec.s 4, 5 and 14 of the Public Order Act, I'd love to see them try that in the UK, come on, I dare ya!
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

The people that scream about God the loudest are the ones that hear Him the least.

I can picture when Phelps dies and he goes to meet St. Peter at the pearly gates:

*Phelps strolls up to the gates of heaven with a smug grin on his face and stops cold when he sees soldiers, students, Freddie Mercury, Jesus and the Big Man Himself standing outside, arms crossed and angry expressions on their faces*
                God: What the fuck are you doing here?
                Phelps: *Pale and shaking* Um...I thought...
                God: DON'T SAY A WORD! HOW DARE YOU USE MY NAME AND MY SON'S NAME TO SPREAD YOUR FILTH! YOU ARE SCUM AND HAVE NO PLACE IN MY KINGDOM!
                Jesus: How could you sleep at night when you KNOWINGLY PERVERTED MY TEACHINGS TO SUIT YOUR TWISTED WHIMS?!
                Phelps: I...I thought...I...
                All: GO TO HELL!
                *Jesus pulls a lever and sends Fred rocketing into perdition where Satan stands waiting for him*
                Satan: Well, well, well! Look who just dropped in, boys! Dahmer! Gein! Gacy! Cunanan! Your bunk buddy's here!
                The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

I believe Spiffy said not to go down this road, and there really are plenty of threads at Fratching to discuss. Take it over there please.
                  Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
                  X