Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, drugs are SO sexy and glamorous...

From attractive to skeletal hag in 9 years

From pretty 16-year-old to unrecognizable in 14 years

From Average Joe to that scary guy you cross the street to avoid in 1 year

Be cool and don't use drugs.
    I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

And yet our youth still imbibes.

(laments state of society)
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

They have billboards up all over Phoenix with pictures of meth addicts.
      Rotten, broken teeth and skin sores, etc. The ad text reads:

"Actually, using meth will NOT make it easier to hook-up"
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Good grief!!! If the fact that drugs do serious damage inside and out doesn't keep kids from doing drugs, I don't know what will. It's sad that more than a handful of celebrities and their drug habits are sending out the wrong message to younger audiences these days, but the rest I'll leave for fratching.
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Don't need to see those pics. Saw my oldest brother waste away and die of cirrhosis at 48 because of drugs and alcohol abuse. You think it's bad seeing pics it's a lot worse seeing it in person.

Comment

Ok, that last guy is almost the same. He just stopped cutting his hair and beard.

But on the same page, the pic that's leftmost on the second row. The difference in that guy in 2 months is far more pronounced. Oh, and the one on the bottom row, right side. That guy went way downhill in just 3 months.

My dad's a methhead. He's had a couple of strokes, can barely enunciate at all. He always mumbled, so the enunciation problem makes understanding him nearly impossible. His memory is pretty shot, and he's not really all that lucid most of the time, either. If he'd been more of a dad than just a sperm donor, I might be more upset at his decline. But my aunt (who likes children way less than I do) was more of a father to me than he ever was. *shrug*

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I've seen more of #1 before. A further one had the words "...and almost blind."

I couldn't find the caption, but the bottom left is the latest one.

A true example of pretty -> hag. She looks like she could have been a supermodel if she hadn't had such a bad life (I read a liitle on how George's father and uncle got her hooked.)

http://www.tucsoncitizen.com/images/...eorge_mugs.jpg
              Last edited by Caveat Emptor; 04-12-2008, 09:28 PM.
              Testing
              "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugI...s/photo_7.html

John C. McGinley?!?!?
                "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
                X