Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parents fight over what gang their child should be in.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents fight over what gang their child should be in.

I think that the title says it all. BTW the child is 4.

http://www.local6.com/news/15851623/detail.html

*whimpers* I feel so bad for that toddler.

Comment

This kid's future looks very dark with the type of upbringing his parents will have on him.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I would say this is evidence that the child needs to be taken into protective custody.
        "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

The father is only 19 too. I wonder how old the mother is. Damn stupid people.
          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Ok. I'm not really a big fan of CPS (they've been bastards every time I've been involved in their dealings), but there is no way that kid's going to be anything with those two as role models.

I'd say that fight is about the best proof you could want that they're both completely unfit to be parents.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

When I first read that title, I thought it said "parents fight over what their child should be in." such as an after school activity-- such as ballet vs hockey.

Then I read the article and realized my brain fluked in an attempt at self preservation.
              "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Working...
              X