This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bully depantsed

Oh, I wonder if this would be a good solution to most bullies???
    Still quite funny - slightly NSFW

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1802916
    The report button - not just for decoration

Ahahahahahaaaaa! I loved it so much I watched it twice. I wish I'd thought of this in high school...
    "If life ain't just a joke, then why are we laughing?" - Gerard Way

Comment

Bully+Depantsing = OWNAGE!!!!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I just want to know what the hell possessed him to pull the guys pants down as opposed to any number of other things he could have done.

But damn that was funny.

Comment

Quoth sportsmom View Post
          I just want to know what the hell possessed him to pull the guys pants down as opposed to any number of other things he could have done.

But damn that was funny.
          you do have to admit, whatever made him decide to do that it was obviously a good choice... he defused the situation in a non-violent way that has provided the world with yet another NSFW video on collegehumor.com...

(and I was wondering how long it would take before this was put on the check it out section... I first got this emailed to me a few weeks ago and didn't post it because, well I'm a pansy and didn't want to be the one to post a NSFW link)
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth sportsmom View Post
            Someone with their kegs around their ankles can't rush you or run away.

Rapscallion

Comment

Ah, NOW I know why the protagonists of the Final Fantasy series wear multiple belts. It's to protect against the dreaded de-pantsing paralysis attack!

Affected members may be able to cast spells, but may not move, attack, or retreat from battle. This condition is not curable by esuna magic, elixirs, or remedy items. The affected member must spend 1d4+1 turns manually correcting the em.. condition. This condition is unique in that it has a 50% chance of an AoE, in which all participants in the battle are also paralyzed with spontaneous laughter. Then again, that effect might not make the de-pantsing attack all that dangerous...
              Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                Someone with their kegs around their ankles can't rush you or run away.

Rapscallion
                kegs=trousers... that probably means that kegging means something different over there than it does here...

and that reminds me of a saying one of my old friends had "if in a fair fight you are not supposed to hit below the belt, pull your opponents pants down first so you have more area you can hit fairly"

Quoth Talon View Post
                Ah, NOW I know why the protagonists of the Final Fantasy series wear multiple belts. It's to protect against the dreaded de-pantsing paralysis attack!

Affected members may be able to cast spells, but may not move, attack, or retreat from battle. This condition is not curable by esuna magic, elixirs, or remedy items. The affected member must spend 1d4+1 turns manually correcting the em.. condition. This condition is unique in that it has a 50% chance of an AoE, in which all participants in the battle are also paralyzed with spontaneous laughter. Then again, that effect might not make the de-pantsing attack all that dangerous...
                damnit, now I can never play final fantasy the same way again... every time I'm playing and I get some spell that paralyzes the character I'm going to think of your de-pantsing attack... gah, that means at some point I'll have to picture Tidus with his pants down... agh, the is a mental image that is just plain scary.

Comment

I particularly like how the punk turned around to face the pantser and noticed that the other guy was taller and had this "bring it" look on his face and just kind of slunk off after pulling his pants back up.

^-.-^
                  Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I think it's kinda hard to carry on being a bully when your wedding tackle is out for all to see. I applaud the gentleman that stood up for the lady - he defused the situation in a non-violent way. Methinks if he had confronted the man, or thrown a punch, it would have rapidly turned into a fight. Bullies are normally cowards, and public humiliation takes the wind out your sails in a way that punches can't
                    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

to answer iradney's original question, there is no difficult situation that can't be fixed by a good ole depantsing...
                      ... don't like what you coworker is saying, depants him and you'll never have to listen to his incessent babble ever again, or your manager, or even have to deal with that pesky direct deposit every other week
                      ... don't like waiting in line at wal-mart, depants the person in front of you and you'll never have to worry about standing in line at wal-mart ever again
                      ... is there an awkward silence, pants around ankles will change that... might even solve the problem of having friends who will allow awkward silence to develop (or friends in general)

all sarcasm and jokes aside, I kinda wish I had the balls to pull a stunt like that (and yes, it is time for me to go to sleep before my brain gets more incoherent and starts coming up with more situations where a depantsing solves the problem)

Comment

Working...
                      X