• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is france a country? lol

a gem i found on youtube from the show are you smarter than a 5th grade

budapest is the capital of which european country

omg, that has to be the funniest thing i've ever seen
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

"I though Europe was a country!" Priceless. Man that's painful to watch.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
      "I though Europe was a country!" Priceless. Man that's painful to watch.
      her entire episode was priceless but painful... and yet so funny to laugh at
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I like how the kid is all looking mournful after the host says the answer but before they've revealed what the kid put down.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

"I Thought Europe was a country" Holy crap, that woman needs a refresher course in geography 101!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I just watched an episode where the woman missed out on winning $500k because she couldn't answer "Which is the only continent that is also a country?"

She bailed ... and so walked with $300k. She said she'd answer "all" ... because "North America is a country, so is South America, etc."

What a maroon!
            "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Australia? Can I have the $500k now?
              Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Sometimes I catch the show and it is interesting to watch people blow away all 3 cheats by the time they get to $10,000.

Some of the questions are so easy (while others are rather hard!).

Is she related to Miss Georgia who said people couldn't point out the US on a map because most Americans don't own a map?
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

My neighbor on this clip:

And she said "I can't believe she got it wrong. Europe IS a country!"

:facepalm:

Hubby: ....no. Europe is not a country.
                  N: .. it is.
                  M: its not... I think you're thinking of Australia, the country that is a continent.
                  N:...oh...
                  "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

Working...
                  X