This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some folks who should seek anger management

Here are a few folks having a bad tech day. Warning- some violence and tech destruction. http://www.glumbert.com/media/baddayoffice
    This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
    my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

i love how the one with the guy throwing the monitor over the cubicle had the other guy watching in the background who didn't even flinch while he does that.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
      i love how the one with the guy throwing the monitor over the cubicle had the other guy watching in the background who didn't even flinch while he does that.
      Interesting that it wasn't even plugged in (notice no pull on the PC when he took it) and the supervisor looked a lot like Bill Lumberg.

Funny as hell though.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
        Interesting that it wasn't even plugged in (notice no pull on the PC when he took it) and the supervisor looked a lot like Bill Lumberg.

Funny as hell though.
        now that you point that out... I wonder if that wasn't staged...
        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

I like the part where the guy throws his laptop against the wall and his co-worker sets it back on his desk...along with the guy that took a sledgehammer to his computer.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

The copier will never be the same....

Comment

Working...
            X