This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I said go down the road not the mall

I guess this is one thing to do with a new fire truck.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP8yvmnLFgE

I can't imagine why anyone would want a shiny new fire truck in a mall in the first place. I mean, sure, it's nice to show it off before it gets all banged up in use, but it seems to be me to be a silly way to use resources.

Then again, the public can be a silly creature, and I bet a lot of people felt good knowing that thier city had a shiny new fire truck because they saw it displayed in the mall. *shrug*

It does lead me to think that mall design regulations call for there to be enough space for an emergency vehicle to pass through, if necessary.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
      I can't imagine why anyone would want a shiny new fire truck in a mall in the first place. I mean, sure, it's nice to show it off before it gets all banged up in use, but it seems to be me to be a silly way to use resources.
      We do something similar, it allows people to have an excuse to talk to Officers by asking a question first, its a fantastic ice breaker.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Is it me.. or does the mall music from Blues Brothers start to play in their head as well?

Comment

I just noticed the date it was posted. Mid October. It is very possible that it was their for fire prevention week.

Comment

Working...
          X