This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutest meow ever!

this little meow made my heart break...i want that kitten...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdXmmExNCSo

ahhh the poor kitty! So cute! I want that kitten too!

Comment

Awwww, they're TOO CUTE!!! I would love to have those kittens!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Wow...looks like the poor woman who posted it got a lot of hate comments.
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

hmm. i don't normally read the comments, so i didn't realize she was getting mean comments.

i didn't see anything wrong with her video. she wasn't abusing the cat. it wasn' raining, or snowing out.

Comment

I like to read the description of the videos, and hers was really long.

She was explaining and over apologizing for the video and mentioned that someone linked to her video on another site (I think it was lolcats) and people started attacking her because the kitten was outside and she wouldn't let it come in.

I started reading the comments on the YouTube site, then, and there were more of the same.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I've noticed that most YouTube comments come in four flavors. Unreserved praise. Unreserved hatred (of the video itself or the subject matter). Generic lols. And cross-comment flaming. Then, in between all that rubbish, you've got a few meaningful comments.

If that woman was being mean, then I'm downright evil with the way I've teased my cats.

You should hear the way Hazel starts begging the moment she knows we're getting her gooshy food ready. And when we give her a tuna treat, it sounds like she hasn't eaten for a month.

It's so silly that we'll tease her a bit with the plate before setting it down.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Ah, when the kitty sat up and begged I seriously almost tried to reach into the screen and snorgle her. She was absolutely adorable.

I don't know why people were being so harsh to the OP, its obvious she cares for her cats and loves them. Some people abuse the anonymity of the internet to bully people and bring them down.

Comment

Awww.... Cute kitty! I want a kitty so badly...I wish hunny wasn't so allergic...

Soooooo cute...

I loved when the kitty sat up and begged...I thought I was gonna cry it was soooo cute.

And the kitties seemed to be in good health...so why were people flaming her?

In the beginning, it says she brought them inside for good after that incident, anyway....
                  I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Agreed with the geenral consensus, so cute and adorable. I love kittens but Kiri is a little too prey drivin for kittens at this time.
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
                    X