This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Refs.

Something for the sports fans on here. I'm sure we've all had to put up with the token ref who just makes you wonder how on Earth he became a ref for a premier sport in your country. It's soccer related but you can imagine the situations you've been in with said refs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l81xu8lqX9Y
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

I've gotta send that link to my husband. He's gonna love it. He plays and coaches soccer and then watches FSC all the rest of the time.

hand ball

Comment

No way that's real. There is not anyone who could be that biased and still hold the position. At least he's getting what's coming to him at the end.

And on a more realistic example of idiocy, we have Michael McGeough, who holds a similar pronunciation as Mr. Magoo and seems to have earned that namesake.

I'd personally like to see his bank account, as either he's incompetent or taking bribes.
      Last edited by lordlundar; 04-24-2008, 02:28 PM.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Balls of Steel. Comedy. Pretty funny from what it looks like. Gotta find more eposdes.
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Wow, lordlundar, that guy is just plain terrible. I'm surprised the fans don't rush the ice to beat him.
          "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

JustZu: Your husband might recognize some of those refs if he's a fan of the English game. I have FSC too.

Plaidman: It's a pretty funny series, look up annoying devil.

Lordlundar: I'll see your ref, and raise you Graham Poll. Gave a player three yellow cards in a World Cup match. This is bad mainly because two yellows = a red meaning you're sent off. He was also whistle happy.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
            X