This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter: Stalker.

Well, not really. Just seems a little creepy and slightly bad on the newspaper side, but Daniel Radcliffe has asked for the mysterious girl he met at a party to contact the newspaper so they can hook up.

Wanna bet that poor paper is going to be ringing off the hook?

http://omg.yahoo.com/harry-potter-st...girl/news/8382

EDIT: Also, be slightly warned, the comments are kinda harsh on him.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Hey, if he's in love, he's in love.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Well, actually, the paper itself is the one that asked the girl to contact them, not Daniel.

Radcliffe was just making noise about the fact that he wanted to get her number, but he ended up not being able to find her.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Here's one girl who claims it was her:

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/s...006343,00.html

This was the front page of the Adelaide Advertiser last week.

Comment

I'm kinda surprised at the girl. Two year relationship she's committed to, not even sure if it was her, and she seems all-too-happy to set up a meeting with Radcliffe.

I mean, sure, it'd be nice to know someone famous if you think you really could become friends with them, but Radcliffe doesn't seem to just have friendship on his mind.

The article edible_hat posted says her boyfriend doesn't mind her seeing Radcliffe, but I'd be surprised if he wasn't at least a little jealous?

Comment

From what I understand, there is no girl...Daniel admitted it was all a joke.
            My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Lame. -_-'
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Hm. I'm not sure that the first account wasn't accurate and that saying it was "in jest" is just covering. It's all silly at this point, regardless.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Is he even 18 yet?
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    Is he even 18 yet?
                    *checks IMDb* Gah, he was born the same month I graduated high school.

So, yeah, he's 18 as of last year. Almost 19.

^-.-^

Comment

Working...
                    X