This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacky Billboards

So, I'm driving home today, and I see a billboard that I really wasn't expecting.

This isn't the exact one I saw, but that's the image that was on it.

So, what kind of wacky billboards have you guys come across?

This is not a thread about marijuana. Please don't go there.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

I think I know what state you live in now ... there's only one where that'd work. BTW, is "kush" a slang term for marijuana?

Wish I had a sign to post. Saw one recently that made me laugh, but I have no clue when and where now.
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

On the way to my uncle's vineyard we pass a billboard advertising a hang gliding place with another monthly-changing billboard under it. One time the second billboard was for St John's first aid courses. It went:

"HANG GLIDING 5km"
      "Take a crash course"

Last year during the Australian election campaign, there was one with a politician's face on it that got replaced by one reading "Want longer lasting SEX?". Some people might say they replaced an ad for a dick with and ad for a dick.

Comment

None of these are real, but are fun to view:

http://www.dribbleglass.com/subpages...e/pictures.htm
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
        X