This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entitlment Whore calls 911

An oldie but a goodie. I love the way the woman talks, she just can't get it through her head that the world isn't going to stop for her.

http://www.peculiarosities.com/2008/...t-make-burger/

Bet her kids are groaning in the back seat.
    wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
    ----
    Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

*snicker*

You can totally hear the operator trying hard not to laugh.

I like the "act like an adult" line.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

This audio was on Maury once....a classic.

Comment

"What are we protecting you from? A wrong cheeseburger? Is this a harmful cheeseburger?"

I love it in the middle where the dispatcher almost laughs.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Toward the end there she sounded like she would've enjoyed smacking her. Or am I projecting my feelings here?

Isn't it illegal to tie up 911 for non emergency things?
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

I'm glad this got reposted for anybody who missed it (or like me who miss it). This is a _classic_ case of utter suck, it would have been better if it was also utter fail (i.e. EW gets arrested for abusing the 911 line!)

Comment

I almost forgot about this moron. The dispatcher sounds like they were trying to not laugh at this idiot.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
                "What are we protecting you from? A wrong cheeseburger? Is this a harmful cheeseburger?"
                I cracked up at that part!!! I bet the dispatcher was laughing her ass off after that call was over.

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                Isn't it illegal to tie up 911 for non emergency things?
                Yep. It can result in criminal charges. Hopefully that EW gets it...calling 911 'cause her cheeseburger is wrong.
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                X